photo home_zpsc08cb0cb.png photo aboutus_zpsa3b3a9e2.png photo linksilove_zps4874300e.png photo FAQ_zps06648071.png




Wednesday, April 30, 2014

YAY!

so, i'm getting back to my old self after tax season {i swear this will be the last time i mention it. i swear.}!!
the timing is looking about right...two weeks in an anti-social cave. right on track with the previous 8 seasons.

monday, i went for my first jog since january. i hurt. everywhere. but man, did it ever feel good. i've still been so busy at work because i'm wrapping up engagements to prepare for my departure on may 15th, so i'm still tired {and spending way too much time with my bff named netflix}...but for the most part, i've been noticing the following...

signs i am 92% normal again:

i'm cooking meals without instructions that include "remove plastic and heat until cheese is melted"

you guys, i groomed my eyebrows. BY myself. WITHOUT ruining them.

that 4 foot by 5 foot mountain of laundry there in the background {that i tried to conveniently blur out of the picture} is GONE. 
oh, hi sush & shmeez. {pretty much what i wake up to every morning. when is breakfast?!}

my outfits coordinate again. 
{and my standard of "business professional" does not include running shoes and day five hair.}

shmizmo's whiskers and paws make me happy.

and...drumroll please.

that pretty much speaks for itself.

life is good.
 photo KateSiggy_zpsd3dc243a.png

1 comment:

  1. Your eyelashes are so amazing! :) So happy you get to find better balance and most importantly are moving closer to me! We are going to have an amazing summer of hiking, blogging, cooking etc!!! LOVE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete