photo home_zpsc08cb0cb.png photo aboutus_zpsa3b3a9e2.png photo linksilove_zps4874300e.png photo FAQ_zps06648071.png




Friday, June 22, 2012

Sophisticated Sheets.




One of my latest projects: to revitalize the random hodgepodge of mismatching sheets from different houses and beds that we {separately} occupied in our college days. I saw these seashore sheets at Pottery Barn and couldn't resist them for our beach apartment in Alameda....Reasons they were my top choice:

  • Pattern fills a void left in my soul where leopard print & pink used to be.
  • Passes Jack's "Cozy Test" (past winners fall into the category of micro-fleece, jersey,  or flannel...anything ridiculously comfortable and oppositely easy on the eyes...I consider this one a miracle!).
  • This view from our bedroom is why they make sense. 
  • Neutral brightens up our shoe-box sized room.  



4 comments:

  1. As a past LNT girl...I approve. This looks amazing. I can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, that means a lot! Can't wait till you can see it in person. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meow! I love your reasons, well said, and so justified!!

    ReplyDelete