photo home_zpsc08cb0cb.png photo aboutus_zpsa3b3a9e2.png photo linksilove_zps4874300e.png photo FAQ_zps06648071.png




Friday, February 15, 2013

My Valentine.

I love love.

I have always loved Valentine's Day. Some people hate it for their own reasons, but even when I was young and single and whatever, I still loved this holiday. Dare I say it's my favorite? No, I love Christmas and Fourth of July and...well, I love any reason to celebrate anything, really.

I love Valentine's Day because it is an excuse to tell the people in my life that I care about how much I love them. Girl, boy, family, friend. Everyone. I think people like to hear that.

This year was a very laid back Valentine's Day for us. Jack had to study {surprise}. Like, pull-an-all-nighter-the-night-before-take-a-test-that-day-study-till-midnight-that-night study. Sooo, I ordered our favorite chinese food for delivery, we ate on the couch with each other, opened the little gifts we surprised each other with, and that was that. It was nice. I actually preferred it to going out. I just enjoyed having him to myself for an hour.

I surprised him with a watch box.


























And he surprised me with this cute little heart ring.
I wish that was a better picture. Excuse my dry, wintery, old lady hands, ugh. The part I love the most about it is that he went to pick it out without me as a surprise. It seriously wouldn't matter if it were made of a bread tie, I would still love it because he thought of me. But the best part is that it's not made of a bread tie...its fabulous, had diamonds, and i LOVE it. And my Valentine. Sigh.



No comments:

Post a Comment