photo home_zpsc08cb0cb.png photo aboutus_zpsa3b3a9e2.png photo linksilove_zps4874300e.png photo FAQ_zps06648071.png




Friday, March 8, 2013

Long. Week.

This pretty much sums up my thank-goodness-it's-friday-but-i'm-a-cpa-so-it's-really-thursday-because-i-work-tomorrow type of day:
Actually, this week in general has been trying for both of us. Jack has had midterms for the last month. I'm in the pit of busy season. It's been a frozen pizza, crackers and string cheese for dinner, coffee at midnight, stare at colors on the tv, work till my brain turns to oatmeal and go to bed to get up and do it all over again, four day hair (thank you Lord for dry shampoo), sort of week. And it's almost over. I work a half day tomorrow, but then Jack is meeting me in the city so we can play. And I have Sunday off to regroup. By regroup, I mean go to Church, the grocery store and do laundry, cook for the week so we have something in the fridge, and attempt to make my house look like a home instead of a FEMA camp. We take this time of year one day at a time. And to celebrate tonight, I've dusted off this bad boy:
Ok, it's still kind of dusty. I'm not good at cleaning...but I can prepare the heck out of a tax return. That counts, right?
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment