photo home_zpsc08cb0cb.png photo aboutus_zpsa3b3a9e2.png photo linksilove_zps4874300e.png photo FAQ_zps06648071.png




Sunday, March 3, 2013

Noah.

This week, our friends Rachel & Jon welcomed their first son into their family. You might remember her from the baby shower a few weeks ago. She was two weeks early when she went into labor, so his arrival came as quite a surprise, but she looked as beautiful as ever when we visited her at the hospital in Berkeley this weekend. When I say beautiful, I mean like amazonian princess beautiful. It was unreal.

Jack was able to take a few hours from his study time this weekend to come with me to go meet this little man. I didn't get too many pictures because I was sort of overwhelmed with all the excitement...talking with Rach and Jon, and staring at and holding this cutie. I whipped out the camera for two minutes and below are the only pictures I remembered to get while Jack was holding the baby:




Noah is an absolutely adorable itsy bitsy. He looks exactly like his daddy, Jon. Like, seriously...Jack could have been holding his friend, Jon. We were confused who was who. Spitting image at two days old. Welcome to the world, little one! You have the most amazing parents, and we love you already!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment