photo home_zpsc08cb0cb.png photo aboutus_zpsa3b3a9e2.png photo linksilove_zps4874300e.png photo FAQ_zps06648071.png




Saturday, November 24, 2012

Urban Aztec.

Recently, I've been obsessed with the resurrection of the tribal-inspired print cardigan. Not only is it cozy and forgiving {hello, week-after-Thanksgiving-obesity detox}, I feel like when paired with the right accessories, it the perfect combination of earthy & hipster for a fall/winter San Francisco look. If you aren't sure what I'm talking about, this is my vision:

Urban Aztec

Urban Aztec by katelyn-davidson featuring a printed cardigan

Because lately I refuse to pay full price for almost anything, I found this Aztec-y tribal-ish cardigan by Willow & Clay at TJ Maxx. Although I'm not supposed to be buying clothes right now {med school budget}, it was over 50% off, and it aligned with my dreams, so come on, I had to have it. And Jack said it was cute. I even tried not to buy it, but I went back three days later and it was still there. So, $34.99 later, sold.


I completed the outfit with a pair of chocolate Enzo Angiolini boots and a Louis Vuitton bag. 



 Because let's be honest, that gorgeously honeyed Louis Vuitton goes with everything


And a special thank you to the hubster for the fantastic, impromptu self-indulgent photo shoot in our apartment courtyard with several neighbors watching. I have no shame.


4 comments:

  1. I think that is amazing! You are starting a fashion! Many talents are showing.

    Along those lines, I think Beatrice Miller (#4 in pix) also dresses kinda cool sometimes .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did end up getting the emailed version of your picture...and I love X factor!! A huge part of why I watch is for the style, too. Ms. Miller is very cute, and I always like to see what Khloe is wearing!

      Delete
  2. Oh well, the pix I uploaded vanished...
    But the photo holding the camera might be my all time fav!!!! (so far-)

    ReplyDelete