photo home_zpsc08cb0cb.png photo aboutus_zpsa3b3a9e2.png photo linksilove_zps4874300e.png photo FAQ_zps06648071.png




Sunday, January 13, 2013

Weekend Intellect.

One of the many things that gets me out of bed on a Saturday morning in the winter {besides Sushi & Miso jumping on my chest, announcing breakfast time} is what kind of cozy winter weekend outfit I can put together...Something that might not be appropriate for work, but perfect for something like looking competent for a tutoring session or sophisticated enough for a trip to the bank or grocery store. The latter is probably a more casual version...but because there is a public appearance involved, there will always be mascara & lip gloss. No exceptions.

Oh yeah, I started tutoring in my spare time: http://www.wyzant.com/Tutors/KatelynCPA
I imagine something like this:
Weekend Intellect.
Weekend Intellect. by kschnaible

{here is my "grocery shopping" interpretation. for the record, i have red nails.}

1 comment: