photo home_zpsc08cb0cb.png photo aboutus_zpsa3b3a9e2.png photo linksilove_zps4874300e.png photo FAQ_zps06648071.png




Monday, April 8, 2013

Finally.

This morning, on this fabulous Monday Funday, I am more than pleased to announce that Forever 21 has justified all that is crazy cat lady. While the below isn't exactly my style, I feel better about my borderline obsessive kitty posts lately. I need a life.
Start shopping right meow.

At least I'm not dressed this way on a daily basis, right? 
{pulls cardigan over front of button-down-kitty-printed-chiffon-tunic}.

6 days left until busy season is over and then I will have something more interesting to talk about than: cats, wine, capital accounts, debt allocation, and nonresident shareholder composite withholding reconciliations.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed with your sense of style: The photo holding the camera, the eyeball with all the lashes on your signature, the MEOW, the Davidson Way!!x6 It all just works. Just wow!

    ReplyDelete