photo home_zpsc08cb0cb.png photo aboutus_zpsa3b3a9e2.png photo linksilove_zps4874300e.png photo FAQ_zps06648071.png




Sunday, April 21, 2013

our weekend in pictures.

i won't bore you with pictures of me doing laundry, cleaning the fish tank, or any other glamorous chores that i did this weekend. instead, i will share our day we spent in the city:
{sculpture in front of my work building...don't ask me how in the world we ended up back at my office building after busy season.}
 {my work building....jack thought i should document the building "for our grandchildren" haha}
  {sf street view from work building: second & howard}
 {new favorite park in the financial district}
 {haha, i don't know why i love these guys so much}


{view: up.}
{attempt to fluff my hat hair}

 
 {bay bridge}
 {the embarcadero from the san francisco bay bridge}
{beyond handsome lunch date at tres agaves}

sunday highlights{besides the chores/studying}:
{shmeezmo helping me make the bed}
{sushi enjoying her sunday funday at the beach}
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment