photo home_zpsc08cb0cb.png photo aboutus_zpsa3b3a9e2.png photo linksilove_zps4874300e.png photo FAQ_zps06648071.png




Monday, April 15, 2013

It's Here.


I made it. I only had to handle one client emergency this morning, and I'm done. Now, as long as I make it to work with a heartbeat for the next few months, I'm golden.

Actually, I finished my client list on Friday, but didn't want to count my chickens before they hatched. I found out Friday afternoon I didn't have to work on Saturday. It was the first Saturday in three months that I didn't have to get up and go. It was glorious. 

The best part was that Jack was able to take the weekend off, too. 

Saturday:
We ended up wandering aimlessly around the campus of UC Berkeley. We found some squirrels, a wedding, and some gorgeous buildings:

Some of the architecture is so ominous. It reminds me of greek mythology.
clock tower.
botany.
doesn't this old house look like it's haunted? LOVE it. so eerie & enchanting.

Also, we came across all the students that participated in the Holi Festival {photo from the Berkeleyside independent news site}: 
Read about it here
The Hindu tradition celebrates the arrival of spring in all of it's colors. There were hundreds of students around campus in head to toe color. It was so fun to watch.



Then we went to find some french macaroons. I had rose and Jack had mango.


Then we went to Urban Outfitters so I could do some shopping for the upcoming BottleRock music festival in Napa in May. 

I decided on these two dresses:
**Update: here is the outfit i put together using this dress!
{photo credit: free people @ bottlerock napa.}



Then we went home so Jack could get some studying in.


Sunday:
After church, we met some friends for brunch. Then we headed over to our winery with our friends Dustin & Courtney to enjoy the day. It was a crazy change being social for once, without a worry in the world. It. was. amazing. 


We tasted at Rosenblum together, then headed to Rock Wall, where Dustin & Court are members.

We sat in the room we call "epcot" and drank champagne, ate different kinds of cheese, salami, crackers, and sweet potato fries and caught up on life. 

I didn't take these pictures, but to give you an idea on what we did, here is the room:
 View of San Francisco off the patio.
It was literally the perfect weekend. 

Although, now that my adrenaline is gone, I'm realizing how tired I am. I will be spending the next two weeks drooling on the couch and trying to put my life back together.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment