photo home_zpsc08cb0cb.png photo aboutus_zpsa3b3a9e2.png photo linksilove_zps4874300e.png photo FAQ_zps06648071.png




Thursday, May 9, 2013

a moment in my day.

day n i n e :
a moment in your day.

this week has been a doozy....second {last} week of finals. jack has his gen med final today. he was up all night. so, consequently, that means i was in a constant state of awareness all night, too. at 4:30am, i was making him a breakfast burrito & coffee.

thank goodness, i'm doing a cpe webinar from home today.
also, i'm having my first cup of coffee since january. dang you, seattle roots. i just couldn't stay away from you.

{not pictured: the kitties obsessing over me being home & actually sitting in one place. i can't believe i am getting paid for this cozy day. perks of being a professional.}

**update: final grade was just posted for gen med. just found out the all nighter was worth it!!! yay!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

3 comments:

  1. You also aren't showing the fact that I am there, I am one of those little boxes on the task bar...chrome, google chat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely morning. Being at work is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What?I What did I just say.... I was trying to say... working at home is the best.

    ReplyDelete